To register for the ICDX, please use our online registration platform by clicking the button below
This electronic payment system is the preferred method for registering, where we can accept any of the major credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, Amex, Discover). Dipterists with US banks can also use direct debit (ACH) in this payment system.
Alternative registration payment methods:
For all alternative registration payment methods, you will need to fill out the ICDX Registration Form and send it to us at email@example.com.
- To pay by direct bank wire transfer, please select the "Please send an invoice and direct wire transfer instructions" box at the bottom. Note, this invoice will include our bank's $15 wire transfer fee.
- To pay by Paypal, LET US KNOW BY EMAIL that you want a Paypal invoice (use the same form, but do not check either box at the bottom). Note, this invoice will include Paypal's fees (domestic 1.99% + $0.49; international 3.49% + $0.49).
- To pay by check or money order (payable in US$ to "North American Dipterists Society"), please select the "Make Check or money order payable..." box at the bottom. Please email the form to us and mail the form with the check or money order to:
Chris Borkent, Treasurer
North American Dipterists Society
P.O. Box 231113
Sacramento, California 95823, USA
- If the above payments methods do not work, or if you are having problems, we can arrange other payment methods on a case-by-case basis. To inquire, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please see the Key dates for more information, including time periods for early/regular/late registration, cancellation refund policy, hotel accommodations, abstract submission deadlines, and more.
What is included?
- All delegates can attend any plenary talks, symposia or general sessions
- Delegates can submit an abstract or abstracts for oral or poster presentations to be given during the Congress
- All audio-visual needs for presentations will be provided for
- Delegates and accompanying persons can participate in any social activities and receptions for the benefit of attendees
- Coffee and snacks will be provided during mid-symposium and mid-session breaks
- Lunch will be provided for delegates and accompanying persons
- Tickets for the banquet dinner are available for purchase
- Printed Scientific program will provided to all delegates (purchasing a printed Abstract Volume is optional)
- For an Accompanying Person, the $250 fee covers the Congress-related activities, including joining in on the Congress-supplied lunches and any evening events such as receptions. The banquet ticket is separate from this – your partner does not need to be an Accompanying Person to have a banquet ticket. The Accompanying Person will also have the option to purchase day trips (we are still finalizing these, but we currently have guided tours being planned for Lake Tahoe one day and Virginia City another).
Regardless of payment method, we are a nonprofit organization as described in section 501(c)(3) of the US Internal Revenue Code, and payments may be tax deductible charitable contributions. You will receive written acknowledgment and thanks for your payment.
To arrange for your room at the Silver Legacy, please go to Accommodations.