This page provides guidance for delegates in preparing their posters and oral presentations. Prior to preparing your presentations, please submit an abstract, which will open after registration has opened.
The poster session will be on the Wednesday and Thursday of the Congress.
- Posters must be no more than 3' (91 cm) x 4' (121 cm) in size
- Each poster will have an assigned number (which corresponds to the Congress Program), which will indicate the spot where it is to mounted
- Adhesive materials will be provided
- The timing for putting posters up and taking them down will be provided later
- Each presenter will have a scheduled time to be at their poster to discuss the content and answer questions
Oral Presentation guidelines
All oral presentations will be within symposia (some symposia will be very specific and others more general, to accomodate all the presentations).
- Each regular oral presentation has a 15 minute time-slot (usually 12 minutes duration, with up to 3 minutes for questions)
- A keynote speaker usually leads off each symposium with a double time-slot (usually 25 minutes duration, with up to 5 minutes for questions)
- Presentations should be in Microsoft PowerPoint format
- Presentations should be loaded on the Congress computers in a timely fashion; more direction will be provided later
- For each symposium, the convener will be timekeeper, signalling the speaker at 10 minutes for a regular presentation, and at 23 minutes for a keynote address. This gives the speaker time to wrap up and possibly leave time for questions
- Speakers will be kept strictly within their time-slot to allow the program to proceed smoothly